Do You Have Poorly Insulated Pull Down Attic Stairs?
Pull down, disappearing attic stairs are one of the most leaky and poorly insulated parts of the home, causing cold drafts and excessive dryness in winter, excessive humidity in summer & uneven temperatures year round.
The attic stair’s air leakage and poorly insulated surface waste tremendous heating and cooling energy.
Benefits of the Attic Tent
- Reduces dust and allergy suffering
- Keeps insulation from falling into your home
- Makes your home more comfortable year round
- Pays for itself through lower heating and cooling bills
- Easy zipper operation, maintains easy attic access
- Fire safe: exceeds National Building Code Requirements; ASTM E84-03 for flame spread