Mitsubishi air source heat pumps provide year-round comfort and are up to 40% more efficient than traditional systems. Whether you have a single room, renovating your entire house, or you’re building a home, Mitsubishi Electric has a Zoned Comfort Solution® that fits your needs. Your home can now be more comfortable than ever with no ductwork or window needed. Mitsubishi units are the perfect solution for those places and zones within your home that are never the right temperature.
Boucher Energy Systems, Inc. is an Elite Diamond Contractor of Mitsubishi Zoned Comfort Systems. This means we have reached the highest level of accreditation, training, and hands-on expertise from Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating. Only Diamond Contractors can offer the 12 & 12 Warranty Program. This program offers twelve-year warranty on compressors and twelve-year warranty on parts.
- Hyper-Heating | Mitsubishi Electric has introduced Hyper-Heating INVERTER® (H2i) technology, a significant advance in heat pumps. H2i uses an enhanced compressor system to deliver heat even when outdoor temperatures are as low as -13° F. There is no need for supplemental heat sources to maintain comfort or separate systems to provide heating in the winter and cooling in the summer. Hot-Start technology provides warm air instantly.
- Zone Control | Control each zone in your home independently and turn off zones not in use. Multi zones individually control up to eight zones in your home from one outdoor unit.
- Smart Control | RedLINK™ technology allows you to connect devices to your cooling and heating system, without interfering with other wireless home devices. Schedules may be programmed for mode and temperature with the kumo cloud app and create reminders to check the status of filters.
- Air Quality | Advanced Multi-Stage Filtration captures and removes contaminants that trigger allergy and asthma symptoms, spread illness and impact air quality.
- Washable Filters | Washable filters last up to 10 years and give you another way to save money and reduce environmental impact.
- Energy Star | Many systems are Energy Star qualified and may be eligible for federal and state tax credits or local utility rebates.
- Quiet | Ductless solutions and short-run ducted systems deliver cooled and heated air directly to the rooms they serve, without the need for noisy fans.